Organisations are finely balanced ecosystems
Our range of services are on offer to help you develop the right green strategy and to add value. We provide a clear starting point, followed by structured hands-on guidance to help businesses achieve best-practice approach to sustainability and environmental certification.
The world is at stake, so why stand still?
No matter where you are on the path to sustainability, our expertise and experience will ensure your strategy delivers for your people and the planet. We help prioritise your environmental goals with key actions alongside your strategic priorities.
- Business case development
- Government climate change planning
- Adaptation strategies, policies and planning
- Climate change risk management strategies
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Reporting frameworks; Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Task Force for Climate Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD)
Climate change action
People, planet, profit. It’s all about balance.
Helping you factor in the impact of climate change with specific actions to future-proof your organisation.
- Climate change action
- Carbon modelling and target setting
- Going circular
- Tender proposals
- Funding applications
- Identifying hazard risks and mitigation strategies
- Pilot studies
- Community engagement (climate change strategies)
- Carbon offsetting
Lighten your carbon footprint.
There are no shortcuts, but doing it right is so important for the planet and for the bottom line.
- Carbon reporting and monitoring
- Sustainable procurement and human rights practices
- Supply chain performance and monitoring
- Waste minimisation and recycling
- Waste audits
Performance, cost and risk
Good asset management has never been more crucial. Use our expertise and tools to find the right balance.
- Policy and frameworks
- Condition assessments
- Gap analysis
- Energy efficiencies
- Maturity assessment
Education & Training
Confident people, credible business
Good training motivates people and creates lasting change for the better.
We have experienced trainers and training programmes for all levels of your organisation to raise awareness, empower people and help drive the sustainability goals.
- Certified education and training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Green Global Aotearoa has strategic alliances with sustainability training bodies and can develop training programmes specific to your organisation.
Investing in a green team
We have a wide network of qualified people who share our values, are highly experienced and passionate about what they do.
Looking for either full-time, part-time or a fixed term contract, our recruitment service will find the right people to help with your sustainability journey.
- Sustainability managers
- Project managers
- Environmental specialists
- Technical advisors